Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 December 2010

stop diving under the water.


When I was trying to photograph these mallards, all I wanted was for them to stop diving under the water.

After many failed attempts, I just started laughing and figured, this is the shot I'm going to get. It doesn't matter how hard I try. So I made the best of it.

There was a great lesson to be learned here, sometimes you just have to go with the flow. I have a hard time doing this in both life and photography, but it often ends up being more fun than what you had planned anyways.

If you're a photographer, you have probably gone through some similar emotions and frustrations with equipment and photo subjects.

Here's a couple photo related jokes to lighten things up:

If you buy a flute, you own a flute. So why is it that when you buy a camera, you're a photographer? - Anonymous
The quickest way to make money at photography is to sell your camera. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment